Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Latest on TJ

Unfortunately the news is not as good as we would like at the moment. Terry has had a bit of a setback with his lungs holding fluid. Doctors are doing everything possible to remove this which will assist in his breathing. He is currently very short of breath. At the moment he is stable and although we are impatient his recovery is a very slow process.
We do appreciate all your thoughts and emails and I apologise that I am unable to respond directly and answer your questions. I simply do not have enough time. Each day I give him an update on your messages and he is grateful for the care.
I cannot say often enough how good the staff of the hospital are. Not only technically but also compassionately. People often complain about hospitals but we are certainly not unhappy with the service.
Ann