Thursday, December 18, 2008

Overseas

I am looking forward to a couple of coaching trips early in 2009.
Firstly my third visit to the MAC Spin Foundation in Chennai has been pencilled in for 2-6 February and later in the same month I am hoping to return to the UK for a few Spin Doctor Clinics.
My initial plan is to endeavour to conduct a clinic either in Leeds or Manchester the weekend 14-15 Feb or 21-22 , depending on availability of indoor facilities and the number of spinners we can attract.
Closer to London the 23rd-25th Feb has been pencilled in at Westbrook Hay School in Hemel Hempstead.
We are seeking expressions of interest during the next fortnight before booking an airline ticket, accommodation and venues.
So, if you or your son/s are looking for coaching from the Spin Doctor prior to next season, now is the time to contact me at tjenner@tjevents.com.au