Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Overseas Coaching

My July/August trip to the UK to condust coaching clinics is on again.
I am planning at least three seperate clinics on the following dates;
July 27-29....August 3-5....August 10-12.
At this time it seems probable the July 27-29 clinics will be at Chigwell School while the 3-5 Aug will be held in Leeds. I am still seeking a venue for Aug 10-12 but it is likely to be somewhere not too far out of London.
We will be mailing out early May with the revamped programme aimed at assisting those who travel distances and stay a couple of nights in accommodation near the venue.
I think you will be pleased with the new format. I trialled it in Leeds earlier this year and felt it was worth doing again at all clinics.
Please feel free to make contact if you wish to ensure your name is on the mailing list.