Saturday, March 20, 2010

England

Over Easter I head to the UK for a brief period to conduct some Spin Doctor Clinics.

Dates and venues currently in place are as follows:

April 10-11...... Leeds ( yet to find a suitable venue)

April 12-13......Wimbledon (Kings College Wimbledon)

April 14-15.....Essex (Writtle Indoor Cricket Centre)

I can't head across before Easter as my daughter is being married on 28th March and I must be home on the 17th as Ann and our two friends Ian and Carol Berry are taking a trip up through the middle of Australia.

It would have been easy to delay the clinics until July/ August except some of my loyal followers requested the clinics and I couldn't let any of them down.

So, that is 2010 thus far.

Next time I blog I will give a few coaching tips based on the enquiries I receive.